Sunday, February 20, 2011

MIA

Sorry I've been missing in action this weekend.
Travis came home on Thursday night and then I worked all day Friday and Friday night.
We did house stuff on Saturday (picking out cabinets and floors) and then today we had Travis's nephews birthday party and his grandpas birthday party.
Phew!
I am exhausted just telling you about it!
But I was good and took picks of my outfits.


                                                                   This is for work on Friday

And this one is for running around doing house stuff on Saturday!

And this is me and my lovebug!
I am super bummed that he is leaving again on Monday!
Boo.
Hopefully it will go by fast!


 

1 comment:

  1. I like how the scarf go with the whole outfit!
    (hope,that this sentence is correct:))

    ReplyDelete