Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hello Again!!





















It has only been one day but it feels like I have been out of the blogging world for an eternity!!
So...Hi.
Let me re introduce myself.
My name is Kirsten.
Lets be friends!
Ok?
Ok.

So Travis and I are building a house and they put the walls up today!!
Super exciting!!!
The whole things has been a super crazy process that has taken way longer than we thought it would.
But having the walls up is still so surreal!
It is just so weird to think in a couple of months we will be living in this box!
Not that its a box.
You know what I mean.

I'm off to meet a super wonderful friend for coffee!
Have a good night all!!

5 comments:

  1. Oooh...pattern mixing! You did it so well, and this outfit is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm digging the stripes!

    Congratulations on the house! Yay for walls:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos and your outfit is seriously adorable! How cool is it that you two are building a house?? I hope to do that one day!

    <3 kris&kel
    www.krisandkel.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness this is the cutest outfit ever! great pattern mixing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job layering these pieces, this is so inspirational to me!!! Congrats on getting the walls up too :) Happy Friday xo

    ReplyDelete