Monday, May 21, 2012

Thanks with a side of instagram

Thank you guys soo much for all your kind words and emails!
I can't even tell you how much it means to me
It was hard for me to get to a place that was so open and you guys made me so happy I did.
I read all your emails and comments to Travis this weekend and he was so overwhelmed with your kind words as well.
So thank you again!

And now for our life lately!








1.My new rosemary plant
2.The doiley banner I made for our headboard
3. A knotty outfit {ha!}
4.My new addiction....pomegranate seeds!
5.A super lazy chill outfit
6.The dresser I got garage sale-ing that I am innn loooovveee with!
7. Some flowers from the farmers market.


Have a Happy Monday!


4 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE that banner and the dresser! I bet your home is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing post, love. the dresser is fabulous. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally smitten with that dresser - IT'S SO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun pictures that tell a fun story! glad I found your blog;) that doily banner....oh oh oh oh my! I think we need a DIY on that--great dresser find and yes, aren't pomegranite's thee best!?!

    ReplyDelete