Friday, May 4, 2012

Guest Post :: His Little Lady

Hey guys! So today we have one of my favorite gals, TJ from His Little Lady. Make sure to go and check out her blog! You won't regret it!

---------------------

Hi Ruffles and Buttons readers. I'm TJ from over at His Little Lady, and I'm so honored that Kirsten asked me to guest post for her while she's off celebrating her five year anniversary with her man. Aww, love! Well, before we get any further, let's get to know each other a little bit better shall we? I always have my iPhone in one hand, my husbands hand in the other, and a laptop never too far away. I love documenting my daily life, my handsome hubby, and all the little awkward moments that happen in between. I'm a born and raised Seattlite who simply loves the rain! Good thing, huh? I like to think I'm fashionable, just dealing with a newlywed budget ::winks::





Thanks again for having me Kirsten! And thanks for reading lovely ladies. Hope to see you around my parts soon!
xo TJ

1 comment:

  1. I'm obsessed with TJ! she is so sweet :) and genuine :D and not to mention beautiful!

    thank you for all of the sweet comments and advice on my blog! i sincerely take it to heart and it means the world to me :)

    xoxo,
    tiana of l'esthetique

    ReplyDelete