Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Mint and Septic Tanks

 Top-Thrifted, Jeans-Target, Shoes-H&M, Belt-Joe Fresh






I am so in love with all things mint.
I know I am not alone in this cause it is everywhere.
Oh and I'm standing on our septic tank in our backyard in these pics.
Yup.
Country living at its finest.
Our neighbors were in their front yard and Travis wasn't gonna be home for a while so I trucked the tripod out and set it up in our not-yet-done-still-mud-everywhere backyard. And the only place with no mud. Septic Tank.


{On a random side note:: I have a pair of these exact jeans in a size 6 that I want to get rid of. If you are interested in them, email me at kirk{dot}ruffles{at}gmail{dot}com}


6 comments:

  1. Never would have guessed it was the septic tank! At least you have a lot of trees - I do the same thing, still too shy to take pictures of myself in front of people! Loving the mint.
    xx
    justyn
    thoughtsbyapetitebrunette.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. septic tanks and mint...hehe that made me giggle. I love that top! And I wanted to say a huge, heartfelt thank you for your comment on my blog. That email really put me in a funk this afternoon but it's readers like you that make it all worth while! ox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on the love of mint. I really like the tone on tone look here with the two versions of green. And the background is perfection!

    Glad to find you through WIWW!

    Raj
    Pink Chai Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just picked up my first mint item... a tank :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha i was interested to read the explanation behind the title.
    i love that you live in the country! thats to be admired - i bet there's so much life there :)

    you look lovely, as usual. and you are totally right! mint is a guilty obsession of mine!

    xoxo,
    tiana of l'esthetique

    ReplyDelete