Friday, March 16, 2012

Last One

Sweater-Old Navy, Pants-Thrifted, Belt-Jacob, Shoes-H&M



These are the last outfit pictures I have with my old camera!
So exciting.

Whenever I put on these white jeans, I am always cautious with everything I do for like the first hour.
And then I get into doing something and I forget that I am wearing them.
Usually by like hour 3 of wearing them I spill something on them.
But this day, I was good.
I worked all day and didn't get them dirty at all.
Go me.
{a sad achievment right? but an achievment none the less}

Have an excellent weekend guys!
Mine will be spent working and watching college basketball

3 comments:

  1. who says you can't wear white after labor day. you look absolutely adorable girl!
    and love the two vibrant colors!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sense of style and lovely posts! Would you like to follow each other?
    xoxo,
    Fashionhypnotised girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweetie my GFC has some problems lately and I can't see you in my list :( Can you please try with JOIN THIS SITE?
    Thank you!:*

    ReplyDelete