Friday, March 9, 2012

Hellloooo Friday

Shirt-JCrew, Lace Tee-Thrifted, Jeans-Hudsons (not the same as yesterday), Shoes-H&M



Today is Friday.
And I am in love.
With Friday.
And my husband, who is coming home tonight.
Eeeep!
{thats me eeping for joy}
Isn't there just something about Fridays that makes you happy?
I have to work tomorrow but for some reason I still just love knowing that its technically the end of the week.

Does anyone have any big plans for the weekend?
I think we are just gonna have a relaxing one.
And on Sunday it's Selection Sunday!!
I looove me some March Madness!

Anyway, have a good one!!
See ya Monday!

{sorry that these pics are soo blurry. my camera has officially waged war against me.}
New one coming soon!!


3 comments:

  1. YAY for Friday!
    Really love the way you layered this look!
    Have a lovely weekend!
    x, Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeep for Friday and your hubby coming home!
    You look great!
    xx
    Justyn
    thoughtsbyapetitebrunette.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the lace over the button-down! You look great! Lucky girl to have your husband coming home tonight! Have a great weekend!
    -Liz
    http://restonstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete