Monday, October 1, 2012

Obsessed

 
 Shirt-H&M, Pants-Gap, Belt-Jacob, Shoes-Old Navy
 
 
 
I do this thing, where I like a trend or style of something and I become obsessed.
I need it in every color and type.
This has happened with peplum.
I wasn't a huge fan of it at first, but then I found a cheap version at Target and now I'm in love.
I think the selling point, is that it comes away from the body right at my stomach.
So. I can stuff my face with food, and no one is the wiser to my expanding stomach.
I was staring at my closet trying to decide what to wear to a fundraiser dinner {buffet. perfect for face stuffing} and saw this peplum, and thought to myself ...umm duh.
And so, this is what I wore.
 


11 comments:

  1. gosh i want a top like that so bad, i just haven't found one that fits right yet. super super cute. love it.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I'm a huge fan of the peplum tops. Good trend to get obsessed with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that youve belted the top to create a bigger peplum look!

    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog! It's so fresh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit, I love your peplum ....

    Cesy from Lelli, italian fashion family

    http://leolelli.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you are so right. Peplum and buffets are a total match made in heaven. This information might just change my life. And you're rocking that look dudette.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree! Looks so cute on you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love them too and am also heading towards having them in all colours haha! SO perfect for face stuffing :)

    Life etc

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girl, same here!
    And you look stunning as always. Love your style:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look adorable - I love the colors going on. I didn't jump on the peplum thing but now am kind of disappointed I didn't :(

    ReplyDelete