Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Trusty Tripod

 Shirt-Gap, Pants-Target, Belt-Jacob, Shoes-Old Navy, Tie-Random
 
The Mr is out of town again and so out of the closet my good friend the tripod came.
And his sidekick the remote.
Nothing like standing in your yard awkwardly posing while the builders across the street stare at you...probably wondering what the heck is happening.
 
I felt so fallish in this outfit.
I just love the necktie look that seems to be everywhere this Fall!
I'm too cheap to get this gorgeous leather necktie so I just used an old sash thing I found in my belt drawer.
 
 
I would love to hear what Fall trends all y'all are into or dying to try!

10 comments:

  1. you look completely darling! i love your fun, bright pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute outfit, I love the bow!

    XO, Adropofbliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That shade of purple looks so wonderful on you!! I really like how you did the neck tie with a denim shirt too, such a great mix of styles :)

    Time Stand Still

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those pants with the chambray! I am your newest follower!

    xo-ashley

    www.theteacherdiva.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look so much! The chambray, the raspberry pants, that BOW!!

    Britt
    Secondhand Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate awkward photo sessions-at least your outfit is cute though!

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete