Monday, July 30, 2012

The Island. Instagram Style

Hey all!
I am just stopping in to say hey!
I haven't even had time to look at the pics from this last weekend and I am off to Palm Springs in a couple hours.
So I thought I'd show you some from Instagram!
And for all you who follow me, you get to relive it with me!


1.Sunbathing 
2.My view for most of Saturday.
3.Gorgeous hike.
4.Floral pants for a ferry ride. Can't go wrong.
5.Catching the ferry.
6.Said good bye to this cute face!
7.The night before he left :(
8.Puppy waiting for his Papa.

I can't wait to show you all the fun pics.
It was such a great weekend!
Have a happy Monday!!





1 comment:

  1. Love instagram and love your photos!

    Diana
    www.picturesand1000words.blogspot.com
    (Be sure to check out the giveaway I'm hosting this week!!!!)

    ReplyDelete