Friday, April 13, 2012

M.I.A.

Skirt & Shirt-Old Navy, Jacket-Thrifted, Shoes-Marshalls, Belt-Joe Fresh 




I apologize for being MIA the last couple days. And I don't been the singer/rapper {what do you call her??}
Travis has been home every night and I have been soaking up all the time I can with him. And we both have colds and may have been going to bed at like 9:00 every night. Yup. Old people.

Exciting new though!
I am thinking we might have a giveaway sometime next week. So stay tuned for that!

Now I'm off to catch up on all your guys blogs!! I feel so out of the loop!
Have a stellar weekend.
Hopefully regular blogging will return next week. {If I can pry myself away from my adorable husband!}


2 comments:

  1. The stripes and floral pattern mixing is so cute! Hope you feel better and have a great weekend!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute outfit. I love how you paired the patterns. That skirt is so cute.

    I would love for you to stop by and check out my latest outfit post/wedding post!
    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete