Monday, March 7, 2011

A little about me.

Ok, so now that the challenge is over, I thought we could get to know eachother a little better.
So here are a few things about me.
1. I've been married for 4 years. And was married when I was 20!

2. We have a puppy names Duke, who we named after the college basketball team.

3. I am from Canada. Edmonton Alberta to be exact. And yes, we have a huge mall there.
4. I have 2 jobs. One full time and one part time.
5. I am in love with antiquing! I love buying old stuff and mixing it in with nice new stuff!!
6. I like to add extra letters to words to emphasize things. eg. loooooove
7. I'm a terrible listener, so I am constantly just smiling and nodding even though I don't usually know what people are saying. This tends to either get me in trouble, or make an awkward situation.
8. I'm a bad jumper. See here , here and here .

Now its your guys turn!
I wanna hear something about you!


4 comments:

  1. I'm getting married in October and about to get a new puppy. Congrats on finishing the 30 for 30!

    -Elizabeth
    Girls Who Wear Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  2. That soo exciting!! Both things are awesome! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice picture of you, your guy, and your dog. I am getting married later this year and I have 3 wild and crazy dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, I must admit, I now subscribe to your blog. And, for the record, I think you are a GREAT writer, and are VERY WITTY, and you are SUPER cute! Oh, and all your 30 day challenge day pics just made me want to go shopping for clothes so I could look just like you.....which is incredibly ironic since the point is to work on saving money by shopping your closet:)

    ReplyDelete