Sunday, March 6, 2011

Done. Done. And Done.






I am done!!
Woo freakin hoo!!
Let me tell you guys, I didn't think I would make it.
But I am so proud that I did and soo happy that I did the challenge.
Here is what I learned.
I can do anything.
No, I'm kidding. There's lots I can't do.
But I did learn that I can wear whatever I want.
I totally agree with  this lovely lady that people, for the most part, don't really care what you wear.
I was always a little nervous to wear ceratin things because I live in a small town where mostly everyone dresses somewhat the same. And I felt like I would stand out like a sore thumb. Maybe I did, but it didn't seem to matter.
This challenge made me more fearless.
And who doesn't wanna be a little more fearless?
That being said, I am soo excited to where whatever the heck I want tomorrow!

2 comments: