Thursday, September 13, 2012

Leather and Hearts

 
Sweater-J Crew, Pants-F21, Shoes-Target, Watch-Nordstrom

 

 
 I am totally not a heart person.
In fact, when I put on this sweater, Travis was shocked and asked me if it was a heart to make sure.
Not sure what else it looks like....
And these pants are called coated pants.
They look like leather.
I was nervous about these pants.
So this whole outfit was a little out of my comfort zone.
But, I loved it!
This sweater is the best ever. So comfy and I already have a bunch of ideas of outfits for it.
And these pants.
Also love.
I made Travis call me Sandy all day.
{that was a Grease reference if you didn't catch it. And if you didn't....shame on you.}
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. You look adorable! Love the heart sweater, I got the cheaper version at Old Navy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun blog! You are adorable! Now following :)
    www.cathykhayes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete