Thursday, August 30, 2012

Tumblr.

{via}
 
So yesterdy I posted about my love for Fall. {I'm sure you are so sick of it already. But sorry. It's just begun!}
And then I went on the Britta Nickel tumblr and stayed there for a good couple hours.
And I was wondering if you guys had any good tumblr sites your addicted to!
I am just so in love with them!
They are just chocked full of inspiration!
Share your loves in the comments!
I wanna put a list together of my favs!
 
Oh and Happy Thursday!!
:)

4 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with Suri's Burn Book - I think they are actually making it INTO a book too which gets me super excited. Nothing like having Tom Cruise's little girl judge every celebrity and child in hollywood!

    Thank you for the link to this tumblr - I'm hooked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that photo! I am a little confused to thumblr, but I see sites all the time on pinterest and they always have the best pictures!

    xxS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh that tumblr site is gorgeous, amazing stuff thanks for sharing. Also, your blog is super, I've just come across it! xx

    at-rubik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete