Sunday, January 23, 2011

My first post! And its not an outfit!

Ok. Ok. So I know that I was just all like I love clothes and outfits, but I also love little projects. And I had a few this weekend that I am just to excited about not to share! (and I am sitting here in my old sweats...not a good outfit post to start with.)
So I went to this place in a town nearby called the re-Store. They sell old used building stuff that people donate. And let me tell you. It. Was. Amazing. I would have spent hours and hours and more money than I have there. But I settled for a few things 



These 2 things were my favorites. The Hubs has a few ideas for the window but we haven't done anything yet.
The other one is a random weird piece of wood. My plan was to paint it but after cleaning it up a bit and adding some handles...i liked it!
 











I'm kinda in love with it.








No comments:

Post a Comment