Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Nomad

Sweater-Macys, Skirt-Gap{thrifted}, Tights-unknown, Boots-Piperlime, Necklace-F21


 
 
 
 
 
 I got to meet this lovely couple {the plains} on Sunday and what a treat it was.
I've been following along on their blog and lets just say I am a tad jealous.
The idea of picking up what you need and just going.
Being totally free.
No schedule.
No plan.
Just throwing caution to the wind.
It's so romantic to me.
My brother in law just picked up and moved to Hawaii.
My best friend from back home just moved to a town outside of London.
And my friends little brother is just hanging out in Europe.
Doesn't know when he's coming home.
Oh the freedom!
But, alas, I'm to much of a planner and I need a schedule.
And I love me some security.
So, I'll just stalk this darling little couple on their adventure.




 

pleated poppy




10 comments:

  1. I'm a planner too haha, I admire other people's spontaneity from afar! I really like your necklace, and this outfit looks like the perfect balance of cozy and structured :)
    Time Stand Still

    ReplyDelete
  2. once i'm graduated from college in april, i'm not making any promises. i'm definitely leaving here asap. but i know what you mean. i have to plan, but i can still be spontaneous.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha cute post, like your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Newest follower here! Cute blog, I love your outfit!
    -meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. your sweater looks so comfy - i want. i totally know what you mean about following other's adventures. I'm always so tempted to just pack and leave, ya know?

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cuuuteee :)

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. darling, your style is amazing! love the boots you are wearing.

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, it's so true. I see these people who get the chance to travel the world and envy their lives. Really wishing I could just get up and leave like that. I'll just live through all of them!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hair is gorgeous, girl. Is your hair naturally curly, or how do you achieve those great loose curls?

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute outfit! i have the same necklace! love it!

    ReplyDelete